Satellite
  • Day 42

    shitty weather day, and 1st Surfboard!

    October 28, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 12 °C

    Today when I woke up, there where clouds and very light rain. And you can jump only with b license or higher. So no jumping for me.

    I started to replace my belts of my car. When I replaced them I started the car. Again smoke and lots of noise. So I dismounted the powersteering belt. And I found the main issue. The pump itself was broken. So pretty shit beginning of the day.

    I had a nice warm shower, ate something and got my car ready to drive. I drove to an mechanic. And he said. O no not for that car.. He made some calls and he probably could fix it for $900. Ai that's a lot of money. He directed me to an other shop. They had an used pump for me. It I'll cost me $530. I went to another shop. And he could do it maybe for 300 a 400 so that's a better price. But I have to come back on Tuesday.

    Afterwards I went to the mall to get some straps to strap the Surfboard on the roof racks. And o went to a friend. He had a great coloured Surfboard for me. So I got my first Surfboard! Can't wait to surf on it! :D I only need some wax for it.

    Tomorrow heading to the blue Mountains. (sorry I didn't washed my car yet...) I found something for you Berry, 1m toblerone!

    New video of surfcamp!
    https://youtu.be/hCcafAz-WaQ
    Read more