Satellite
  • Day 55

    car fixed, check!

    November 10, 2016 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 18 °C

    This morning at 6:00 I woke up because of loud knocking on my car window. I opened my eyes and saw the police! Oh shit.. I opend the door and asked me if I was Allright. Then they said a neighbor has called because of noise pollution. Probably I was snoring to loud and now I gonna Get an ticket. Wft man, what were these guys thinking. Go fetch some criminals man!. Haha no just kidding, they asked me if I was Allright, and a neighbor called because he was worried. So they Said, go back to sleep. Crazy thing to start the day with. But I slept for a short time.

    Finally they started to fix my powersteering of my car. I was asked by the mohamad (mechanic shop owner) to do some work and sell some stuff and get some money. So I got some work pants.

    I helpt the another mechanic to get my back door fixed, he couldn't get it open. And I could, he looked surprised and thought I was joking. Haha so happy my door and powersteering is working!

    Now refreshing oil, replace oil filter and airfilter. Get my dual battery system working and make the floor for the Matress better.

    I went to Bunnings (kind of gamma) and I had to laugh about the power plugs and switches they use for power.

    This evening I stayed @ the house of mohamad and had dinner over there, it was so nice! He has 5 children and needed a big house.

    Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday I'll be working.
    Read more