Satellite
  • Day 78

    trip Melbourne day 12

    December 3, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C

    This morning I woke up and had some breakfast. Then we went for a drive of 2 hours. First trough the forrest and next into the mountains. Saw sheep, cows and Kangaroo's on the road. It was a really good ride. It was almost 2 hours of gravel road.

    Then we arrived at a gorge, it was 610m deep with a little River in it. Then we went to the waterfall of the little River and did a short hike.

    Afterwards we went on the road again and it was only asphalt. But it was a nice ride trough the mountains.
    Time-lapse video: https://youtu.be/3XS8X9rUDlg

    Then we arrived at some caves, unfortunately it was only tours and stuff so we didn't got in the caves. The drive back to the coast was pretty easy but still with a lot of corners. We had some other nice views. Then we did some groceries and again some pizza from domino's!

    Unfortunately is the Powersteering still leaking and it's making more and more noise. For now it's working so just drive.

    In the evening we drove to an other city and parked the car there for sleeping. The way to the city was totally the opposite whe had this morning. The street was totally straight and the landscape was pretty flat. Almost thesame as in the Netherlands.
    Read more