Satellite
  • Day 86

    trip adelaide day 1 & 2 / skydive & surf

    December 11, 2016 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 13 °C

    Yesterday morning I left Melbourne and headed to the dropzone of torquay. On my way I had some good views and could see the high buildings of Melbourne. In the evening I arrived at the dropzone.

    This morning I woke up at the dropzone. I got breakfast. Then I went to get to the owner of the dropzone and talked to him what he needed before I jump. An instructor called another instructor from Moruya to hear how good I am. And I could do solo jumps straight away. So thats good. I did 2 solo tracking jumps. And tracking is forward movement. The landings where fine and I survived so 2 good jumps. The view was amazing. I could see the high buildings of Melbourne and saw Phillip island.

    At the end of the afternoon I went to a beach close-by and wanted to surf. When I tried to get my Surfboard of my roof racks I discovered that the points where the roof rack is connected to the roof of the car where broken cause rust. So thats pretty shit because now only one half is still connected to the roof. But anyway I went to surf and could catch a wave really good. And it was cooling because it was today 30 degrees.

    Afterwards I searched A free bbq and made some food for 3 people and discovered that it was to much for myself :-P. What I heard a Pretty common thing when you only cooking for yourself.

    Afterall it was an almost perfect day!
    Read more