Satellite
  • Day 4

    Nabua

    November 18, 2017 in Fiji ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    Sawi woke us up 7in the morning. When had to get up and pack our bags. We ate our breakfast in the car and we arrived at the docks. A boat took us to the furthest Island and there they pick u up with a smaller boat to be dropped off at the island.

    We had lunch there and in the afternoon learned to know some people who were also traveling. We hired a kayak and went around our beach and tried to reach another island what was pretty close by. Later we had dinner and a few beers before going to bed.

    The next morning It started dry and cloudy. We had breakfast and around 9 we left to the caves, it was around a half hour boat trip with a small boat. The cave was beautiful. You could jump of one of the walls. And there was also an entrance to another cave but you had to go unter water to reach it. It was really dark there and that cave was also really big! It was kinda a small tunnel.

    On our way out it started to rain already. The whole way back was a bit cold with a wet shirt. In the afternoon it was pooring rain. Played pool and when it was dry got some mango's and opened a coconut. Some slacklining.

    Next day went reef hopping. So snorkling in different corals and lots of fish. It was beautiful just as the great barrier reef. But only for 15 dollars in stead of 150..
    Read more