Satellite
  • Day 19

    Finally Cairns!

    October 31, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    I finally arrived in Cairns at the 27th of October. I had to spend the whole night at the airport cause i arrived at 9pm but sadly the airport closes at 1 am. 😄 So i had to sleep some hours outside the aiport on a blanquett. Cause i couldn't really sleep ther i decided to work to my hostel in the middle of the night.
    My hostel is pretty great and really worth it. i ate almost every day Pasta yet cause it's a cheap and good dinner. I skip lunch here very often cause you are at the beach or something and don't really need it. It's a lot of nice people right there but i couldn't find a travelmate for my further journey yet. It's a bit more difficult as i thought previous but i am not in a rush. The only thing which forces it a bit is that the rainseason starts right now in this area and i dont't really need to experience it. But until now the weather has been great every single day and it's my fourth day now. At the moment i spend some time with Mareike and Jannika cause they arrived yesterday here too. Today we booked a daytrip for snorkeling and diving at the Great Barrier Reef. We are really looking forward for it and hope it will be an unforgettable experience.
    Read more