Satellite
  • Day 1

    Best Tours in Singapore

    May 4, 2017 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    Singapore tours are your chance to see the Lion City in all its glory. This, after all, is a country bursting full of exciting attractions and fun activities, and the city streets are some of the most multiracial and diverse you’ll find anywhere in the world. So take advantage of this fascinating place by exploring it – through half-day or full-day tours.

    Travel within Singapore quite comfortably with the help of express buses that will drop you off at the major points in the city. Book these express bus tickets online from http://www.redbus.sg/ for added convenience.

    Sentosa Island Tour
    Sentosa is a man-made island just a short distance from downtown Singapore, home to a fantastic variety of fun attractions. Among the multitude of things to see and do here are several tropical beaches with soft powdery sand, a fun cable car ride, exciting luge ride, and SEA Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world and home to over 800 species of sea creatures. You will get to experience all this and more with this tour.

    Singapore City Tour
    Explore the city-state’s colorful and impressive history and witness its vibrant and energetic daily life on this Singapore City Tour. Sights include the famous Botanical Gardens and the oldest Hindu Temple in Singapore, the magnificent Sri Mariamman Temple. You will also get to see the iconic Merloin statue, the symbol of the city, a family friendly museum and an amazing viewpoint over Marina Bay Sands.

    Singapore Attractions Pass
    See and do more while in Singapore with the See Singapore Attractions Pass. Combining value and convenience, the pass lasts five days and offers several benefits and grants you access to participating attractions, including the Singapore Flyer, Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, Underwater World Singapore, The Original Singapore Walks, Singapore River Cruises and many more.

    Chinatown food Tasting
    Chinatown is an intriguing district of Singapore at any time of day or night with a historical charm and amazing street food. This tour takes you on a walking tour of this bustling area, stopping at street food stalls and local restaurants, generations-old tea shops and traditional shops.
    Read more