Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Adyar, Chennai

    October 15, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    Adyar is recognized as one of the largest areas in South Chennai. It has derived the name ‘Adyar’ from the ‘Adyar River’ and it is situated on the banks of this river. You will find the locality to be filled with eateries and shops. Visitors prefer to stay in hotels near Adyar, Chennai due to its great connectivity. The Chennai Mass Rapid Transit System (local trains) connects to other parts of the city. Apart from having three stations, there is a bus depot operating both intra-city and inter-city buses. All these makes Adyar an ideal place to stay. Booking hotels near Adyar, Chennai is made simpler by https://www.redbus.in/hotels/city/area/hotels-i… ; this portal enables you to select any type of hotel within your budget. This platform helps you to browse the wide list of hotels in Adyar, and pick any one that fits you the most.

    Whether you are a leisure or business traveller visiting Adyar in Chennai, you may find all categories of accommodations suiting all types of budgets. Booking a hotel room online, will definitely save time and help you to get amazing discounts or cashbacks. This region in Chennai comes with several amenities like shopping areas, easy accessibility to different modes of transport, restaurants, ATMs, bus stops and sometimes a railway station in the vicinity.
    Here is list of some of the hotels near Adyar, Chennai, which can make a great stay option for travellers. You can book them online and enjoy your trip. Pick up any of these hotels to spend a memorable holiday with your loved ones!

    1. Kolam Serviced Apartments: The hotel offers a decent ambience and an easy reachability to all major location around the city. It consists of a restaurant and other facilities to satisfy business as well as leisure guests.

    2. Bharani hotel: Located close to bus stop enable guests to commute without any difficulty. This is a budget hotel that offers decent services and comfort. The hotels are each more than capable of guaranteeing an effortless and enjoyable stay.

    3. Raj Grand Days: It offers guests a combination of hospitality with new age amenities. The hotel combines great ambience with an impeccable personalized set of services.

    4. KINGS CROSS RESIDENCY: Located close to bus station and city railway station offers a good quality of service with an experience of Indian hospitality heritage at affordable prices. Will find all the premium facilities that are available within your budget.
    Read more