Satellite
  • Day 1

    3 Sunset Places in Northern India

    March 13, 2018 in India ⋅ 🌙 16 °C

    Must Visit 3 Sunset Places in Northern India

    A country called India holds a beautiful magnificence and that can be witnessed in an ordinary way, what can be more an effective than an exemplary sunset! Either over the Aravalli Mountain, over a seashore in Goa or any world heritage monument, where the romance of India’s sunsets will support you to create a photo that will perfect the ambience with your distinct one. Do not fail to capture these moments in a camera and travel by using a bus accompanied by your loved ones.

    Additionally, be certain to have your camera ready in the course of your bus trip as you proceed to the town the place you would like to witness the sundown. Journey is the best option to chill out and discover. You gain knowledge to admire the fantastic nature and you appreciate small matters corresponding to a view of dawn. If which you could publication online bus tickets from https://www.redbus.in/bus-tickets/, your job will get less complicated. Drop all hassles and equipment up to experience the magic of nature.

    Northern region of India has no dearth of excellent sundown spots. You may go to the sun-kissed sandy shores, a hilltop or stand on the end of the street to witness the outstanding logic about a sunset.

    1. Sunset @Jaisalmer: it is a lifetime experience to watch the sun go down amidst of the sand dunes. It is nice time to look the silhouette view of the wasteland in Jaisalmer. Tourists after observing the outstanding sunset and be part of the campfires, camel and jeep safaris within the sand dunes. The view of sunset is the perfect experience that any traveller will cherish forever!

    2. Sunset @Kashmir: Look at the mesmerising sundown at Dal Lake whilst running alongside the Boulevard Street. The reflection of the sun and its orange rays lit up the waters of the lake. It is surely going to fascinate your senses like never before. Wow!

    3. Sunset @ Chandigarh: Witness powerful setting of the sun at Sukhna Lake poised at the foothills of Himalayas. Throughout the winters, this lake turns into a sanctuary for individual migratory birds. The sunset right here is fine seen from the tip-factor of the lake.
    Read more