Satellite
  • Day 108

    Helsinki

    July 20, 2017 in Finland ⋅ 🌧 17 °C

    Heh. Quite the waste of a day lol.
    Last night I put Will in charge of the alarm.

    At 9:40 Will was like "quickly pack then we will go to the tour"
    I was like uhmm it starts in 20 mins and it's over a 1km away. We won't make it on time.

    Woke up and packed. We are just changing rooms this morning because when we booked an extra night all the dorms were full so we got a private
    We left our zipped up bags in the room then went to the supermarket to get cereal and juice. I also got a cherry tomato cup - soooo good.
    Walked back and ate it - our new room was ready so we put our bags in there.
    We had a semi plan to go to the fortress but I said I would only go if I was allowed another 1 hour sleep. Will agreed and actually granted me 2.
    This meant the plan was to get up at 1.
    It's currently 4.08 😂😂 I got up an hour ago and I woke Will 30 mins ago.
    We are both just pooped lol.
    We put our washing in this morning too but it's not ready yet.
    Thinking of going to the Hard Rock Cafe soon.
    Wasted our time in Helsinki but I don't feel too bad about it.
    I wasn't DYING to do anything. I'm happy with just walking the city.
    I've booked us on the free tour tomorrow. Let's see if that actually happens 😏

    Went and bought Will a computer mouse so he can play online games then went to the Hard Rock Cafe.
    Food was pretty good actually. Bought a Hard Rock Cafe shirt too 😎😎 the chocolate milkshake with Oreo bits was amazingggggg.

    Went home and I had another 4hour nap HAHAH 😓
    we watched "Yes man" which had me laughing quite a lot. Jim Carrey has some great films haha.
    It's now 2am and off to bed again lol.
    Tour probably won't happen aye.
    Read more