Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 257

    Transit

    December 16, 2017 in Germany ⋅ ⛅ 1 °C

    Practically rolled out of bed and off we went.
    We had to get the metro 19 stops so that took a little while.
    We found where we needed to be easily enough - we had excess time so that helped.

    Went on an adventure looking for a toilet.

    Got on the bus - ride was 2.5hrs.
    I slept hahha
    Will didint cause he couldn't fit.

    We didn't feel like walking in the freezing cold so we caught a train to the hostel. I had to go to the ticket desk and not use the self serve because even though I tried 3 different words our station wouldn't come up.
    Only 2 euro each so pretty happy about that

    When we got to the hostel THERE WAS A DOG IN THE FOYER. I dropped my stuff and sat on the floor with him. Will was embarrassed hahahah

    The hostel is pretty old looking but the common room looks cosy.

    Our interactions with the 2 others in our dorm was awkward. It was like they were surprised that someone was In their room. The girl came in said hi, grabbed something and left then 2 minutes later the guy opened the door, saw us then shut it again... lol
    Ok.
    The girl looked very un hostel-y. More a 5 star resort type.
    We planned our day for tomorrow then went out for food. we got Indian.
    Went to the supermarket on the way home for snacks then chilled In the common room for about an hour. No one was there so we are now back upstairs.

    I went to town on a review for the Pompeii house. They aren't impressed but I didn't lie so eh.
    They also reviewed us back and called me a boy lol.

    Bnb website has a good rule where you have to review each other first before you can see what the other person said so your review isn't swayed by why they said.
    They were nice about us. I doubt they would be now. Lol

    There was an Awesome Christmas tree at the station.

    Our hostel room is very hot.

    Oh and FYI We are in Dresden lol.
    Read more