Satellite
  • Christmas eve/day - Boxing day

    December 27, 2019 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    Chrissy Evez
    Spent day predominately at M&D’s.
    Did presents, had a nap then read the cat book before me and mum walked to church. Wasn’t on... lol walked back home.

    Got up at stupid o’clock to be at Jess’ by 6:45 to watch Jax open his presents.
    He wasn’t as excited as I expected. Still happy but not in awe.
    Jess is rocking this mum thing though.
    Left and I had a nap back at home.
    Will refused to open his pressies so they remained in under the tree as we headed to Moss street.
    My gifts from him are a pussy cat dolls ticket and shoes but nothing physical to open today.

    Went to Lunch - we were on nibbles. Did secret Santa - Helen got me and oodie which is great And I’ll use in winter - I got Jess a therapy blanket cause I looooovvveeeeee mine.

    Mum and dad rocked up and we spent the day eating.
    And trying to avoid politics but Bill simply cannot help himself.

    26th -
    Drove to port.

    Nana told me to buy her 4 pasties on the way. She is so excited haha.
    Hung with nana had nap
    Met Micah and John
    Took dogs to settlement point saw pod of stingrays
    Throw ball to honey and bear (Micah’s dogs)

    Watched some aboriginal video Lynley made with Richard’s cousin from England who is a bee pollen dude. She showed her extensive collection of art too.

    Went to dinner with Micah John and Brielle.
    Brielle is the first young right winged person I’ve met.
    My Steak sandwich was fab.
    Will and John Hated their steaks.

    Lynley didn’t know we were staying with her. awkward.
    Elise, Jeremy and kids are staying at Nana’s FOR A MONTH. Stay with your parents for fucks sake.
    Watching nana handle the kids destroy her house is comical but also ridiculous. Dick move.

    27.12
    Holy cow Nana can crap on.
    Took her shopping to the grocers and IGA.

    She made me a mango smoothie and went to out a egg in it. No Thankyou..

    We popped over to the koala hospital. They didn’t had the horrendous burn victims from the recent fires on display. Mainly already fixed ones. Nana gave me 50$ to give them. They have done such wonderful work this bushfire season.

    Went to dinner with Joey Hamerton* at an Indian place then gelato. 🤤🤤

    I love this woman. Her imagination is wild.

    Today’s ridiculous stories are that she is so sentimental she had a cup sent back to England and my personal favourite - she once threw a 100th birthday party for a cup she named Ruby. She told the neighbors she was throwing the party for Ruby and invited them.
    When she walked out holding a cup Kevin (man who use to live next door) said “stupid woman! I missed the news for this” 😂😂😂
    I can just imagine Pupa sitting their in total infatuation. His love for her despite her ridiculous was beautiful.
    Read more