Satellite
  • Day 7

    Tower of Terror Trifecta

    January 29, 2020 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 73 °F

    Through the use of fast passes, we're riding it 3 times in a row. Gooooo us!!!

    Is three times in a row too much??? Well . . . perhaps, but we did experience something that I was totally craving.

    We finally had a totally different drop sequence!!!

    One of the cool differences between Orlando's version and California's version is that Orlando is supposed to have 6 different ride drop sequences, so you might not know what's coming.

    As the ride got older, more and more of those drop sequences dropped off. Until recently, it was actually down to 1.

    A few months ago, they refurbished the ride. The theory was that along with the refurbishment came the reinstation of the additional sequences.

    We rode it three times before today, and there might have been a slightly different one thrown into the mix, but it didn't feel like it.

    Today, the first ride was the best and completely different than any of the previous, even stopping on a floor that had lights that we've never seen before.

    The second ride was totally different than the first and different than the previous ones we rode.

    The third was identical to the second, but still a lot of fun!!

    So, if there are 6 drop sequences, we have managed to ride half of them!! So much fun, and we had a great time coming up with "poses" for the picture sequence. I have a fun project to work on when we get home and I feel like I have a lot of source material to work with!

    Oh, and the scary pro photo was fun too!
    Read more