Satellite
  • Day 5

    Just... not enough words

    February 18, 2018 in Nepal ⋅ 🌧 7 °C

    Noo I don't wanna wake up. 6am and no yoga class today. Everything because of amazing trip to the mountains. Finally! Outside of the city.
    We went to saint place of Buddhism to the monastery where Buddha lived one of his lifes. Here he sacrificed himself to mother lion so she can feed her babies and these ones become his followers.
    It's amazing place on the top of the mountain where people are going to visit, meditate in same cave as Buddha and hang the flags with prayers. We also bought some flags and we wanted to hang them. We wrote our wishes and went to the special place. There we met two young boys and they helped us with hanging. But it was amazing. They were climbing on the trees barefoot like a monkeys. So in the end we merged 7 flags together and we also have our footprints on this place.
    After than we had lunch in small village, finally, home cooked food!
    When we get home some of the people still have energy for yoga! So why not, with Sun set, wow...
    And again dinner with monks and the famous rinpoche as yesterday. But this day we had presents for them and also ice cream! You should see their eyes and pure happiness, that's so awesome.
    We finished our evening with one of our rooftop sessions and also rum with honey, mnam!
    Read more