Satellite
  • Day 45

    Cheese, Chocolate & Drizzle

    October 3, 2018 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    We had a lazy morning and a late brekky before heading out for a drive around noon.

    We visited Gallo, a dairy which showcases cheese and chocolate and we tried lots of samples before buying some of each to take home.

    As the rain continued to drizzle we decided to leave visiting the local waterfalls for another day. Instead, we drove to Atherton to look around and found a camping shop where we bought a new chair to replace the one that broke a few weeks back, and a new compact table.

    We continued heading north to a produce place called The Humpy, where we stocked up on locally grown bananas and zucchini.

    Time to head back to our little home on wheels where Gadi set up the awning and pottered around checking out what candles and other outdoor mosquito fighting stuff we have hidden away in our cupboards.

    Meanwhile, I baked some blueberry lemon muffins and then we cooked schnitzels for dinner before trying out the muffins for dessert. Thumbs up!

    We are cosied up inside, not sure whether it feels hot or cold. It definitely is the coolest weather we’ve had since the first week of our trip.

    Good night, hopefully tomorrow will fine up for more sightseeing xx
    Read more