Satellite
  • Day 47

    Coffee & Chocolate

    October 5, 2018 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    It was just lovely to sit outside this morning drinking my morning coffee under the awning and enjoying the already warm sunshine. Even more perfect was my scrambled eggs served to me - great start to the day!

    Today we decided to head to Mareeba, and we checked out a distillery there, set on a beautiful banana farm. We didn’t do tastings, just checked it out as a place we will come back to next week with our boy and my mum who are coming to stay with us in Cairns.

    Next we headed to Coffee Works where we did coffee, chocolate and liquor tastings, checked out the shop, tried more coffee, chocolate and liquor, checked out the coffee museum, tried more coffee, chocolate and liquor, watched a video about coffee and tried just a little more coffee, chocolate and liquor.

    After all the tastings it’s no wonder we had no appetite for lunch today!

    On the way home we did a bit of caravan shopping in Atherton and then headed back to potter around making dinner and fixing bits and pieces.

    We ate outside enjoying the cooling air before heading inside to chill out.

    Night night xx
    Read more