Satellite
  • Day 32

    Pereira.... end of the first phase

    January 20, 2020 in Colombia ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    Pereira is the capital of the Eje Cafetero, but actually the capital city of the department Risaralda.
    It is a medium sized city, of an elevation of 1,400 meters.
    I would never have been in Pereira if it wasn't for my very good friend Carlos. His family lives here and he and his two boys were here visiting from Düsseldorf.
    It was nice to be in a very normal city... bodenständig... down-to-earth. Playing with the children. Chilling with the family. Reading books in the local library and of course eating and drinking jugos!! Tomate de árbol 🤷🏽‍♀️. A very interesting a new fruit for me. And... drinking coffee. This is THE coffee axis of Colombia. Tasty coffee and I love a good coffee. I have learned a lot about how to prepare the best coffee and the difference state of the there preparation and the manual brewing.
    Gracias Carlitos por mostrarme tu Pereira y darme tanto cariño de familia. Te quiero mi hermano del alma.
    The life in Pereira is peaceful. A good place to finish the first phase of my trip to the equanimity.
    Time for a break.
    Time for the eight limbs of yoga.
    Time for Cali.
    Om 🙏🏾
    Read more