Satellite
  • Day 1,601

    Odessa Airport Transfer

    July 9, 2020 in Turkey ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    We went 4-star hotel in Kusadasi. The hotel has spacious rooms
    https://www.tranigo.com/en/odessa
    were very spacious and had a great sea view. There was a very large pool and plenty of pools to swim here during gallipoli tours the day and the pool was great. There was a jacuzzi pool and massage was very relaxing here. Turkish baths and the bathroom did. It was great sand sea sea and the sun was very nice. During the day plenty to swim with sea and pool was very nice. In the evening we drank tea and coffee by the pool is very nice. We got up early in the morning and did a very nice breakfast. Cream cheese, jam, honey, eggs and ate and drank tea. Along with our tour guide went to Ephesus open-air museum.

    Ephesus ancient city built during the Roman empire. Ephesus Terrace House where the first sitting of the people and the King’s Palace and the Municipal building is located. Ephesus 600 meters long, made ​​of marble are the King’s Road. Adorned with statues and columns of the King is on the way. There was outdoor toilet and a very nice building with turkey tours the entrance gate of Ephesus temple and had a heart sign with Love house. The statue of the king on both sides of the fountain, which had Trojan.
    Read more