Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    WHERE TO STAY IN SINGAPORE ?

    March 12, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    Charming country-city of Asia, Singapore is global financial centre and popular holiday destination. Singapore is a country of inventions and development with offering new experiences. Singapore is paradise for foodies, action seekers, mix cultures, explorers and shopaholics with so much to offer its visitors. Having car rental is a good option in Singapore. You can get yours easily at https://www.car4hires.com/. Singapore is flooded with hotels ranging from budget to luxurious offering comfortable stay in Singapore. Some of the best hotels to stay in Singapore are listed below.

    RAFFLES SINGAPORE
    Raffles is first luxury hotel of Singapore and last left from 19th century. It is also declared as national monument for its colonial architecture and historical aura. Even it is surrounded by skyscrapers and located in busy business district hotel maintains its original charm. More than just a stay, Rafles is an experience. Extremely friendly staff, latest technology and royal treatment worth more experiencing.

    ST REGIS, SINGAPORE
    A promised outstanding quality stay is first and foremost feature of St Regis. Being an international chain of hotels, St Regis offer the most luxurious and comfortable stay in Singapore. Signature services of personal butler, friendly staff, Remede Spa and king style breakfast are main highlights of this hotel.

    THE FULLERTON BAY HOTEL SINGAPORE
    The gem of Marina Bay basin, it is a beautiful hotel known for its extraordinary services and panorama. Great view is promised from all the rooms and floor to ceiling windows and best pillow menu ever is great here. Hotel is just few minutes from Merlion and Esplanade. Quality time at pool and amazing night escape makes this hotel worth more a stay.

    HOTEL INDIGO SINGAPORE
    A great place to stay with quirky blend of modern with local heritage. Colourful shophouses and old school eateries adds up to the experience of Hotel Indigo. 24 hour gym, business centre, roof top pool, in house-restaurant serving Nyonya flavours is a great highlight of this place. This boutique style hotel is packed with all the modern facilities and some of the best coffee shops.

    Singapore is a great place to explore. Its everyday inventions and new technologies are known worldwide. Singapore being a popular tourist sight is busy and bit crowded. It is recommended to make bookings in advance to avoid delays and trouble.
    Read more