Satellite
  • Day 4

    Royalton White Sands/Blue Water

    November 8, 2018 in Jamaica ⋅ 🌧 29 °C

    The White Sands was once the Starfish Trelawny Bay. The Blue Waters is a brand new build.
    You can rent a private cabana for 150.00 USD per day—and it includes a private plunge pool, a butler, drinks, even a tv!.
    The pool and beach areas are large, and includes a lazy river and water park .
    Spacious and luxurious, contemporary accommodations, ideal for couples and families
    • Lazy river; unlimited access to onsite water park
    • Free high-speed Wi-Fi resort wide, premium drinks and unlimited reservation-free dining.

    Located on the coveted golden sands of Montego Bay, Royalton Blue Waters combines a stunning beachfront setting with a host of high tech amenities. Ideal for couples and families, (rooms for family of 5 available) the resort features 228 luxurious rooms and suites equipped with high-speed complimentary Wi-Fi.
    Float down the lazy river meandering through the resort or try the many complimentary water sports. Younger guests will love the splash park, kids club and teen lounge. Satisfy any food craving with 11 restaurant options, seven of which offer an à la carte menu. For a taste of Jamaican’s famous flavours stop by the authentic jerk hut or book the personalized Chef’s Table available. Along with a packed program of sports and activities, guests can also take advantage of the on-site tennis courts, gym and spa along with access to all the facilities at the neighbouring Royalton White Sands.
    Read more