Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    India

    March 23, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Travel Dairies: A Bus Journey from Guntur to Bangalore

    Commuters willing to travel from Guntur to Bangalore preferably opt for buses, as they are traveller-friendly mode of transportation. Recognised as one of the frequently taken bus route in Southern India, which is serviced by several renowned bus companies. Therefore, I took online bus tickets from https://www.redbus.in/bus-tickets/guntur-to-ban… and travelled at ease from Guntur to Bangalore. This online portal helped to book tickets in an easy way and saved a lot of my time too. I would love to recommend it to me friends and family members as this might help them to get discounts and travel without facing any hassles.
    Bangalore being the capital city of Karnataka is recognized as a buzzing cosmopolitan city, also as the melting pot of various cultures. The excellent road connectivity and smooth bus system helps people to travel without any hassles. I boarded the bus at 2:30pm from Guntur and reached Bangalore at 5am the next day. The bus ride went on for almost 12 hours. I had opted for an Ac semi sleeper bus that was comfortable and came with clean interiors. The road distance from Guntur to Bangalore is approximately 624 kms and is spotted with many boarding points and stops along its journey. This makes it actually very convenient for folks commuting between the two cities.
    In Bangalore, one shall find a lot of modern architectural works, many historical sites and stories of Indian dynasty as well as a pleasant weather, Bangalore is not only a home to engineers and researchers but is also one of the most attractive destinations for foreign tourists in India. I was visiting Bangalore for the first time, came here for a 2-days trip along with friends. The bus staff ensured safety and comfort of its passengers.
    The bus gave a number of rest stops where most of the commuters refreshed up. The journey by road was a tiring one yet the vehicle simple waved off all our travel woes.
    Read more