Satellite
  • Day 5

    Mid-Autumn Moon Festivities

    September 24, 2018 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Today is our final day in Singapore 😔 After a lie in, we decided to get a bit more organised and start looking into our next destination as we are flying out tomorrow! After a few hours of chilling we decided to go for a swim and instead of a having a leisurely swim we've both decided we want to learn how to swim properly (Will has even been watching YouTube videos!).

    Time for lunch and where better to go than to a Michelin Star Restaurant, Hawker Chan. It did not disappoint and as it was about 3pm by the time we got there we didn't have to queue! We had scrumptious Char Suey, Soy Chicken, Rice and Pak Choi and for only £6.85 and I'm not even joking! Super full and slightly sleepy from the swim, we wandered around China Town, picked up a 75p coffee and milo, Will tried his first salted double yolk moon cake, popped into Will's office for a quick hello and had a quick pint with Wing.

    Before heading home we decided to wander back to China Town to see the festivities, which were actually a lot tamer than expected. Finally we went to Little India for the super tasty biryani before heading back to the flat to pack and clean the flat.
    Read more