Satellite
  • Day 48

    Day 48 - Koh Kood Island Arrival!!!!!

    October 27, 2017 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 24 °C

    We made it! The next 12 nights will be spent on the beach in two islands in East Thailand, right on the Cambodian border. First, we are staying 6 nights in an amazing oceanfront villa in Koh Kood. Then, we are staying 6 nights in a seaside bungalow in Koh Chang. These past 48 days have been amazing, but this is what I've been waiting for the entire time.

    We woke up early and had a long shuttle>ferry>shuttle journey to our resort, Shantaa Koh Kood, arriving around 4:00 pm. This place is amazing. Our awesome villa has a beautiful view of the beach, the sea, and 🌴🌴. Our open air bathroom has a jacuzzi. The room, with its comfy king bed, is incredible. And it feels like we are the only ones here. We can't see any other villa through our floor to ceiling windows. Our resort has two private beaches, a massage room on the sand, a beach bar, cabanas all over the grounds, hammocks, a library, a cat, free kayaks and paddle-boards and snorkel equipment to use, and a restaurant with the best Thai food we have ever had. And besides the sandy coast and beautiful warm green-blue water, the rest of this island is a jungle with waterfalls and a river passing through it. We have some exploring to do!!

    😀😻😎❤️🎉🙌🐠🦐🌞🌺🌼🌶🍲🍺🍷🏝🏖
    Read more