Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    singapore

    December 5, 2017 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    Best accommodations to stay at after a tiring Bus Journey

    The best luxury hotels in Singapore comprises of a host of famous and some of the most internationally renowned names. There are also some accommodations here, which are although luxurious but are not instantly recognisable. The best part of these accommodations is that they are easily reachable even if you are travelling from Malaysia. There are luxury buses that will drop you off straight from your pick up point in Malaysia to the doorstep of these hotels. I booked my bus tickets from http://www.redbus.sg.

    The Ritz Carlton Hotel This hotel is a mix of regency style fittings and fixtures as well as modern amenities and facilities. The roofs feature floor to ceiling windows and offer some of the best-unobstructed views of the skyline of Singapore. It is just a 20 to 30 minute drive from the Changi International Airport of Singapore and the hotel boasts of one of the largest guest rooms compared to any other hotel in Singapore. One of the unique features of this hotel is that the place is home to a 4200 contemporary collection of arts by some of the best artists. Landscapes, gardens, rocks as well as an outdoor swimming pool surround the hotel. It is just a short walk away from the Theatres by the Bay Playhouse making this place a unique experience for its visitors. It houses more than 608 guest rooms with 2 restaurants specialising in local as well as global cuisine. If you are a fitness freak, you will be happy to know that it features a 24-hour fitness centre with some of the most experienced trainers. Coffee and Tea is not just available in the rooms but in the common areas as well.

    Raffles Hotel Raffles Hotel opened its door to the people in the year 1887 and has since then become a significant luxury landmark in Singapore. It is also considered one of the world’s most famous hotels as VVIPs consider staying here. The hotel walls are full of classic works by some of the most popular artists. Entrepreneurs who are in Singapore on a business trip as it is located right in the heart of the financial district of Singapore also prefer the hotel. Raffles today has become one of the most important tourist attractions – thanks to its colonial ambience and pages of history. A stay here will cost you around SGD 636. It is home to about 103 guest rooms with a full serviced spa and an outdoor pool. There is also a 24-hour business centre for you to conduct meetings online. Free Wi-Fi is available across the premises and not just in the rooms.

    This hotel is in proximity to some of the most significant landmarks like the China Town Heritage Centre, Raffles City, Esplanade Theatres, Asian Civilisation Museum and the Singapore Flier. The check in time of this hotel starts at 2:00 pm and ends at around noon. You will be quite happy and pleased if you opt to stay in any of the above hotels.
    Read more