Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Brisbane,

    April 10, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    Last summer, my family made an amazing plan to visit Australia and explore adventurous and historic places of Australia. Tickets were confirmed and our plane flight landed at Brisbane Airport. After having rest for whole night, we decided to Queensland Gallery of Modern Art that is situated in south Brisbane. The exterior and interior architecture of museum was just mind blowing with interesting collection of modern and contemporary art.

    The ‘Wheel of Brisbane’ is also another place of tourists’ attraction. During ride, you can see beautiful panorama of Brisbane River and skyline of the city. I also went to meet my childhood friend Lizah at her office in Brisbane ( https://www.urbanhomeloans.com.au/ ). Actually, she has recently been transferred at Brisbane because of her professional responsibilities.

    We also spent little time at Story Bridge and Roma Street Parkland. However, no ride can replace the thrill and adventure of rides at Seaworld Gold Coast. With capacity 42,000 spectators, the Gabba Cricket Stadium was looking so cool. Daisy Hill Conservation Park also provides us an opportunity to see different species of plants. In short, it was an outstanding journey.
    Read more