Satellite
  • Day 4

    Private Cappadocia tours

    November 8, 2017 in Turkey ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    Turkey What do you think about traveling? We are staying at a 5 star hotel in Pamukkale. The hotel is located amongst forests. Pamukkale is located within the borders of Denizli province. Lakin had us extremely enjoyable days at the thermal hotel in PAmukkale before. Of course, this is included in the dinner we ate by the pool. There are many pools in the hotel and they vary according to the temperature. There was a thermal pool in the temperature range of 20-30 degrees and this is accepted as a health center. I liked it very much and there was a jacuzzi pool that I used throughout the day. Anyway, we went to Cappadocia from Pamukkale which is an amazing holiday place. The roads are an extremely pleasant highway road and the buses are extremely comfortable Luxury buses. We arrived at the bus station on the border of Newsehir province. We got all our gear here and we went to the Cave hotel which is in our Urgup area taking our suitcases and private cars here. If you do not prefer cave hotel, there is only cave hotel in cappadocia region. The old historic cave is so beautiful we went back to the boutique cave hotel after renovation. Even in summer we believe that our room at the cave hotel was extremely air-conditioned, we never used it. Early in the morning I ate breakfast at the cave hotel resturant at 8:00 am and I was nice to believe that the last turkish coffee was.

    Although we did not go through the day with Mercedesd vehicles, we walked about 10 km during the day. I will not describe the formation of CAPPADOCIA for a long time, but it is known that CAPPADOCIA is all accepted as a protected area by Unesco. Earlier we watched the Pigeon bird flight at the earliest time and Devrent valley and right here CAPPADOCIA The cape is already the highest place and I admire the incredible cappadocia view here. I give a very short sentence to Sun. Cappadocia is the place with the general steppe area. Because of this, people in Cappadocia and surrounding towns and villages are earning their living with large and small cattle breeding. The skin, obtained from sheep and lambs, is very soft but very little wear on the skin. A wide variety of clothes are made from the skin of the animals obtained here. All leather here
    The paint is used for root coloring. After mixing the plants around CAPPADOCIA, natural organic paint is handled. These organic paintings, which are obtained as separate information, are hand-woven beliefs here. These carpets are sold full silk, woolen carpets, hand-woven carpets and kilims. The Ihlara valley is in the middle of the river and there are many caves around. For those who have churches, it is called hidden cave church.
    Read more