Satellite
  • Day 1

    A VEGETARIAN TRIP TO EDINBURGH

    May 22, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    A beautiful hilly capital of Scotland, Edinburgh has many notable attractions attracting people from different corners of the world. Its beautiful neoclassical buildings, elegant Georgian Towns, magnificent castles, lively streets, rich food scene, great nightlife and diverse experiences on offer makes it a must visit city of United Kingdom and of Scotland off course. You can hire a car in Edinburgh from https://www.car4hires.com/ and explore some of the best attractions, restaurants, sights and wonderful experiences. Travelling the world being vegetarian at present times has changed the experience. More vegetarian and Vegan options are upcoming in all the cities of world. Edinburgh too has an array of good vegetarian options. From cafes to restaurants and food stalls there are many options for having a good vegetarian meal in Edinburgh. Some of the best ones are listed below.

    HENDERSON’S
    It is very first and oldest vegetarian restaurant in Edinburgh offering great vegetarian food since 1962. Its elegant decor, cozy vibe, welcoming staff and unchanged set up are major highlights of the place in addition to its yummy food. Menu consists of 10 salads those keep on rotating, baked beans, hot dishes including bean burgers, curries, veggie haggis and vegan options are also available.

    KALPNA
    Indian restaurants are best for meat-free delicious choices. Kalpna is one of the most established vegetarian restaurants of Edinburgh. Contemporary Indian cuisine divided into regional cuisines such as Punjabi, Gujrati or South Indian options with modern twists are must try here. Dum Aloo Kashmiri is the signature dish which is a must try when visit Kalpna. This restaurant offers very reasonable and great value deals with lunch buffet system.

    DAVIN BANN
    It is one of the most visited and busiest vegetarian restaurant of Edinburgh located in St Marry’s street. An outstanding selection of vegan wine and beer with mouth watering vegetarian and vegan food makes it a perfect Vegetarian restaurant choice. Yummy bites on offer includes Stir-fried vegetables with Udon noodles, Thai fritters and red pepper risotto.

    BREAD STREET BRASSERIE
    Located in Bread street it is one of the best vegetarian restaurant options in Edinburgh. Three course vegan menu, Dietary options and Scotland’s larder are main highlights of this restaurant. Many plant-based options are also there on the menu.
    Read more