Satellite
  • Day 1

    Golden Mile Complex

    September 6, 2017 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    Must visit Hotels near Golden Mile Complex

    I was on a business trip to Singapore and wanted to stay at a hotel where I could work as well as bask in the beauty of the city. While booking my bus tickets from https://www.redbus.sg/ the drop off point mentioned was the Golden Mile complex and that is how I started looking for hotels in the vicinity of the drop off point!

    Nuve Hotel: The hotel is located in Bugis and offers a modern and comfortable accommodation. It is just two kms away from the famous Malayan Park and operates a 24-hour front desk. There is free fast Wi-Fi accessible throughout the hotel. The hotel rooms have carpeted flooring and have walk-in wardrobes.

    If you are on a business visit to Singapore, this hotel is a must to stay at as it features a state of the art business centre as well as meeting rooms that use some of the most recent and modern technologies. The rooms are also equipped with a work desk, a safe, tea, and coffee vending machines in the rooms itself. The staff of the hotel is quite friendly and will never hesitate to help you store yor luggage. Laundry, Dry-cleaning, Fax, Photocopy services as well as currency exchange are available within the premises of the hotel itself. There is absolutely no need for you to move out of the hotel for any of these things. It is in the vicinity of the famous Bivo City Mall which is considered to be one of the largest shopping malls of Singapore.

    The Sentossa Island is about 20 minutes from here by road and the Changi International Airport is about 15 kms from here. The rooms are quite nice and clean and many cafes surround the hotel. The hotel has a range of rooms to offer like the Nuve Basic Room, Classic Room, Share Room, Single Room, Family Room and a Connecting Room. The check-in time of this hotel is at 2:00 pm.

    Hotel 81 Heritage The hotel is at a walking distance from the Lavendar MRT Station and is just 400 metres away from the Golden Mile Complex. The rooms in this hotel are completely air-conditioned and have fast and free Wi-Fi access. It is at a walking distance from Kampong Glam, which houses quite a few Malay and Arab Food outlets. The furnishing of the room is quite simple and elegant and come equipped with a satellite TV, Coffee Vending Machine and a Hair dryer. The best part of the hotel is that it is at a 10 minutes walking distance from popular nightlife options like Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. The Suntec City convention and exhibition centre is just 15 minutes away from here and the Changi International Airport is at a distance of about 30 minutes by road. Luggage, storage and safety deposit boxes are available at a 24-hour front desk. If you are on a business visit here, the hotel is equipped with 3 conference rooms where fax and photocopying facilities are also available. The range of rooms that the hotel has to offer are a Superior Double Room which is equipped with a double bed, a Deluxe Double Room, A Twin Room, A Superior Double Room with Sofa Bed, A Triple Room and a basic Superior Double Room.
    Read more