Satellite
  • Day 3

    Istanbul Island

    June 30, 2015 in Turkey ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    After a nice ferry ride to the island, we have the Big Island Istanbul.
    https://www.trturkeytours.com/tours/trabzon-tou…

    First we approached the pier and the historic island not very large island history walk here We have reached the square. The island has occurred in particular bakeries selling chocolate and strawberry ice cream. It is very wooded and forested islands are special picnic areas. Very güzl beach around the island is very clean beach and the sea. There were so many people here to swim. Sun sea and the beach was really nice. The fish restaurants around the island which had very tasty. first and then ate and drank tomato soup is very tasty appetizer with olive oil and grilled fish with salad and turkish cuisine. Finally, the ice cream is very delicious cakes and desserts we ate. The island is really a very nice place.

    While around the island there are many beautiful hiking and biking trails. The island is composed of classic built during the Ottoman Empire and Ottoman architecture made the pavilion. Chalets are very nice two-storey bay windows and gardens decorated with flowers and trees. Very nice and very pleasant to walk in the streets of the island. There are 4 islands and these islands are Kinali order Bugaz Heybeli island and had great island. In the entire island transportation is done by just biking and horse-drawn carriage horse-drawn carriages. In all of the island it is forbidden to use motor vehicles and cars. Horse-drawn carriage trip takes 20 minutes by coach after the island has its highest peak. Here were the very beautiful island scenery. They served tea while watching the spectacular island views and turkish coffee. After about 1.5 hours we went OldCity Istanbul's ferry ride.
    Read more