Satellite
  • Day 7

    Bosphorus

    July 4, 2015 in Turkey ⋅ ⛅ 24 °C

    Istanbul-Denizli rai with https://www.trturkeytours.com/tours/antalya-tou…
    Turkish Airlines have done a very nice journey takes approximately 45 minutes. They also offered us unlimited tea and turkish coffee. Hostesses very courteous and polite. Private airport transfers and daily inside the province of Denizli Pamukkale private tours we attended. First vibe 20-25 minutes by car Hirepolis after the long journey is located in the ancient city of Pamukkale open air museum. Hirepolis The city had a theater and performance hall is very special. There are very specific and concerts. Especially if it is done very beautiful opera performances. Has a capacity of 75,000 people was conducted in a very beautiful stone içlig. Theater and show hall had great acoustic sound and light system. He also had a very nice architecture that Hirepolis Temple. There is a king in the middle of the city's full path.

    We went to Pamukkale and this is spread over a wide area and if you are here is like a mountain or castle made of cotton. Our tour guide told us very detailed information about the formation of Pamukkale. In Pamukkale formation of the cooling of the hot water from the mountains, it is composed of white and soft as cotton soil after evaporation. It is a wonder of nature is under protection as a protected area by UNESCO. Pamukkale is forbidden to walk with shoes walking shoes Pamukkale were here we got to the top the hill and the pool is small 7 on the road. It had a very nice view of the Pamukkale, Denizli and Pamukkale highest top. here is the ancient pool Clopatar We went here and the healing waters of the thermal pools in the temperature of 20-25 degrees. Clopatr to use as a place of beauty and health center.
    Read more