Satellite
  • La torre reunion 1

    September 20, 2016 in Germany ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    This was a really special week: after almost two years of not seeing each other, my Monterrey roommates Argelia and Philipp came to visit me in Tübingen. Until the last moment I couldn't believe it would really happen, for it was a pretty spontaneous trip for both of them and Mexico is but exactly close. However, when they arrived it felt like we had just jumped right from the exchange to Tübingen without ever being separated.
    We started of by buying some of the last wine and chocolate at the already closing annual market with vendors from Italy and Spain (as we had to wait half an hour for the next bus, they didn't quite make it all the way to my flat).
    The next day, we took a good long walking tour through the town, including a ride on the Stocherkahn (a little boat resembling the Venice gondolas). Through it was a long day, after a nice quesadilla and guacamole dinner plus some tequila Argelia had brought with her, we were fit for the karaoke party at the Black Sheep.
    While I had to work the following day, the two others had the chance to go to the chocolate factory of Ritter Sport.
    Read more