Satellite
  • Day 22

    Klimt, Rodin and so much more!

    December 5, 2017 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 9 °C

    Today we utilised Uber big time. We started off being picked up from our hotel and going across town to the Legion of Honor Museum, located in a park in Sea Cliff, to see the Klimt and Rodin Exhibition. The exhibition was great, as were the rest of the pieces on display in the general area. After finishing at the Legion of Honor, we caught an Uber to the Californian Academy of Sciences located in Golden Gate Part, where we went through a number of the exhibitions including the Aquarium, the Swamp, The Amazon Flooded Forest, the California Coast, the Coral Reefs of the World, the Rainforest and the Living Roof.

    After having lunch in the cafe, we caught an Uber back to the hotel - Ian had a bit of a rest while Angus and I did a bit of retail therapy. I got some Chanel perfume and cosmetics from Macy’s - who have an additional 15% off at the moment - and Angus got some caps from Lids, and then some clothes from Old Navy (JP - Angus loved the store).

    Tonight we went Zazie for dinner, a lovely French restaurant, where we had a wonderful meal. We caught an Uber there and back, so a total of five Ubers today a McNicol record!
    Read more