Satellite
  • Day 23

    Dinner in Ronda

    September 26, 2019 in Spain ⋅ 🌙 23 °C

    We headed out for dinner at 8.30pm, which is still early by Spanish standards. We returned to the same Tapas bar up the street, just 20 metres from our apartment. We tried some new dishes, but also had some of the same dishes we tried at lunch. We sat outside and started chatting to an Irish couple at the next table - they had been in Ronda for several days, and so they gave us some recommendations of things to do and see.

    For dinner we had a large plate of sliced tomatoes (from their Grandad’s garden), a plate of deep fried pardon peppers, and mini hamburgers - which came with Brie and caramelised onion - and were delicious. We also had a couple of other small things - beef with salsa verde, and mushrooms which were also great. We also had several glasses of wine to accompany the meal.

    After dinner, we went for a walk down to the old bridge, but it was pretty dark so we decided to return to the apartment which was all uphill! All this walking is doing my legs and calf muscles a world of good. When we got back home, we found the Bridge lights were on - the Bridge looks pretty impressive lit up.
    Read more