Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Day One ,The Saronic day cruise

    October 3, 2021 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 61 °F

    Up early and down to a quick breakfast. Then onto the bus for the first tour. Boarded an elegant day steamer named Hydraiki , for a three isle Greek cruise. Islands of the Saronic..12 hours of cool stuff.

    Siting with my family and a friendly co rider on Cosmos named Cheryle having a Greek Coffee with Kahlua.

    First port was Hydra. Like walking in a painting,
    Clean and fresh on the sea, the waters were like Alaska waters. shopped a little and took some striking pics. Blues and whites that overwhelms the senses. All the vendors were warm and spoke English. Would escape here if I could, getting off this crazy times. When we returned a symptoms buffet was served. I did not eat...still full from breakfast.

    Poros was our second stop and a less touristy. More like a rich man's island.
    Lots of ferry's and yachts. I did have a Greek vegan gelato...awesome. A quick stop, only 45 minutes.
    Now to Island 3...

    Aegina our last port was lovely if you want to outdoor dine, about a mile of bistros of Greek Food lined across the harbour. Most shops closed...they have a siesta time closure.
    Aegina is a jet setters port.

    Family medical issues arose...family meet for action.
    Put plan into action. (No more will be mentioned).

    Back to the hotel late..dining and having a Greek salad
    Read more