Satellite
  • Day 29

    Uvita National Park

    January 25, 2018 in Costa Rica ⋅ ⛅ 25 °C

    Cool Vibes

    Meanwhile, the guys have already left Costa Rica and Aina and me are heading to Dominical. Dominical is a really small village but it was nice to have a center after Manuel Antonio’s city center and its places were located far apart from each other. Our accommodation Cool Vibes Beach Hostel turned out to be a real place to relax and calm down, located directly at the beach. After our backpack hostel without any luxury this was simply a palace: Big rooms, private bathrooms, a huge kitchen, chill out areas with couches and TV and last but not least a swimming pool surrounded by hammoks and deckchairs. That was exactly the first thing what we did - to jump into the ice cold water of the pool. This day just ended in a lazy and laid back afternoon.

    The next morning we started our day trip to Uvita. It’s a nice beach town south of Dominical at the Pacific Coast. They have a National Park that offers a large beach side, adorned by tropical rain forest facade and in the middle at ebbe, a path becomes visible were one can discover a part that looks similar to a whale’s tale fin. In the end we laid underneath tree and watched a huge parrot family eat the fruits of the tree. Uvita is really a visit worth it. Such a pity we had not enough days to discover all the cool places.

    The time passed way too quick and so it was already the time to say farewell to Aina because she would leave Costa Rica and fly back to Spain. Therefore, the last night was celebrated a lo máximo!! Hasta pronto..:)
    Read more