Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    What bus to choose while travelling from

    June 7, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 37 °C

    Nagpur, located in the state of Maharashtra, is legendary for its delectable oranges. It is a bustling metropolis with heavy industries noticed everywhere. Alternatively, Hyderabad is quite noted for its spicy and scrumptious biryani together with noted spots just like the Charminar and the Golconda fortress. This city is likely one of the most crowded and jubilant places within the southern surroundings of India.

    Nagpur comprises of a smooth accessibility of busways connecting major cities of India.

    Travelling by buses from Nagpur to Hyderabad is a convenience choice. Therefore, I booked online Kaveri Travels bus tickets at https://www.redbus.in/travels/kaveri-kamakshi-t… , this reduced hassles largely. Some of the bus boarding points in Nagpur are Ashirwad parking opposite gangotri travels, new st bus stand opp fire brigade office; Kb travels opp mata mandir loha pul and many more. I boarded the bus from Nidgi in Nagpur at 10pm and reached Hyderabad at 6am the next day. The AC sleeper bus serviced by Kaveri Travels was clean and comfortable. The bus staff was polite and it gave rest stops too. These bus amenities made my 10 hours of bus journey a pleasant one!
    Hyderabad is blessed with a myriad of points of interest that beckons vacationers from everywhere the globe. The rich heritage and just right road connectivity with different places makes it a standard option of travel in India. Attractions like Dhamma Chakra Stupa, Ambazari Lake, Ramtek fort Temple, and so on. These keep on pulling tourists to Hyderabad. Sudden road go back and forth plans figure out excellent if you could absorb the ride by using a bus transport. The online bus booking offers and the fast reservation process adds value to money and time. One shall decide on from the array of buses being AC Sleeper, natural day buses, Non Ac and luxurious buses.

    Even as visiting by way of bus just remember holding your headphones and a few speedy snacks to munch on, these will surely kill your boredom. You will go via several scenic areas, lush fields and alluring highways. Travelling with the aid of buses create better memories that can be cherished lifelong!
    Read more