Satellite
  • Preparations

    July 6, 2018 in Sweden ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    So I just started the blog and getting myself familiarized using the interface and the app. Our last two travels to Thailand were documented through now retired TravelPod (RIP). Been checking out alternatives the last week and finally decided to give the penguin a go. I dont have very high demands but I do like to write and document using tablet in a diary-like fashion with text and pictures/movies. The kids love to look back at our previous adventures and by documenting it i make sure our invested time and money becomes lasting memories, I also prefer not being limited by internet access, sometimes you just need to write things down before you forget and the penguin seems to be working online and offline.

    Our preparations of the 2.5 week long adventure in Ecuador and Galapagos is presently underway. Wedding clothes are packed. The tablets are full of movies and films. Small gifts and presents to occupy the kids on the 18 hour flight are bough. We are up to date with our vaccines and our traveller's pharmacy is fully prepared. We also cleaned the entire house today to make my mother-in-law's stay here more enjoyable! :) Tomorrow we will do the finishing packing and weigh the bags to make sure they are below the limit. Soon we are ready to take off!
    Read more