Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    A road journey from Allahabad from Agra:

    April 4, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 33 °C

    When you talk about the city of Agra, one thing needs to rise - yes, the Taj Mahal. Agra is host to the only a solitary of the Seven Wonders of the World in India, Taj Mahal, which makes the whole country happy. I was constantly eager to see this wonder; I came to Agra just to see the Taj Mahal. Now, I wanted to visit another heritage city called Allahabad. I quickly booked online bus tickets at https://www.redbus.in/travels/amar-travels.aspx and opted for an Amar Travels AC Sleeper bus. The reason I had a wonderful long bus travel experience of around 7 hours was a direct result of the comfortable seating arrangements and clean bus interiors. There are several other types of buses serviced by Amar Travels connecting Agra and Allahabad like Ac Seater and Ac semi sleeper. Air conditioning sleeper bus is much more helpful as it was a long excursion, I could take rest and sleep in the transport.

    Talking about Agra again, it has three UNESCO World Heritage locales and Taj Mahal highlights in the most prominent traveller goals in the planet. History, engineering, sentiment all together make the enchantment of Agra which is practically the lifesaver of Indian tourism.
    I boarded the bus from Taj Express Way in Agra at 11pm and reached Allahabad the next day at 7am. Apart from its attraction, Allahabad additionally comprises of a decent system of transportation like railways, roadways and aviation routes. The city is connected well to all the significant urban communities of India and the neighbouring parts of the region of Uttar Pradesh. Bus transport being a reasonable alternative as the locale has a smooth effective roadways framework. Bus as a travelling medium causes many commuters to traverse flawlessly.

    People who love shopping and has a knack for buying antique jewellery, ethnic wears, high art quality items for them Allahabad is the best place to satisfy their shopping desires. I completely made justice to the alluring shopping areas of Allahabad!

    Individuals who adore shopping and has a skill for purchasing classical gems, ethnic wears, high art quality things for them Allahabad is the best place to fulfil their shopping wishes. I totally made justice to the charming shopping regions of Allahabad!
    Read more