Satellite
  • Day 24

    Near Disaster!

    February 25, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 1 °C

    The old hickory tree from the woods was no match for the high winds that came through Epworth Forest last night. It missed the fence, the truck, and barely missed the neighbors house. Sadly there was one fatality. The flower pot has passed on to the great garden in the sky. The bench is in critical condition. All have hope that the bench will survive. Insurance agents will be called as soon as the immediate danger has been cleared. Agents of the Northern Indiana Power Service Company commonly known as NIPSCO are rushing to the scene as this reporter writes. Live power lines await them in the middle of Susanna Lane.

    Preliminary investigation has revealed no damage was done to the nearby geocache. However the trail leading to the cache has been blocked. Only the most gallant of efforts will reward the geocacher who must bushwhack their way to the treasure.

    It was also observed that no wildlife such as bunnies 🐇 or antelope were harmed.

    Brown Dog was prevented from investigating the scene for fear he would pee on the wires thereby resulting in an electrified brown dog. He seems to be recovering from this slight quite well as he licks his chops in anticipation of the bacon and eggs 🥚 that were served in lieu of the standard Sunday breakfast 🥞 🥓 of Polar Pop, Sunday paper, toast sticks and jealousy eyed protein rings 🍩.

    Further updates will he added as necessary.
    Read more