Satellite
  • Day 14

    Baños day 1 - Ecuador

    September 3, 2016 in Ecuador ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    Fieke and I took a bus to the central station where we parted ways, she to some farm and me to Baños. It was a three and a half hour ride.

    I arrived and immediately went to the dorm hostel recommended to me by the staff at Community Hostel. I asked to be put in a room with other people and was placed in a room with three guys. Bo from New Zealand, Jeremy from France and Jordy from Australia. Jordy and I got talking and when I asked where there is anything good to eat, he offered to come with me.

    When we got back, I got talking with the other two guys as well and after awhile I asked them if they would want to cook dinner instead of eating out. They were down.

    Jordy and I went to shop, we got meat and veggies for a salad. We ended up making a salad with meat, cooking while the other two boys watched and watered us with coke and rum. The dinner was hardy and delicious and everyone was having a good time.

    After dinner they pulled out more rum and when a couple (friends of Jordy and Bo) turned up we started playing drinking card games. After we were all nice and tipsy, we headed out to a club and danced to put heart's desire. I went to bed around five. Pretty intense night.
    Read more