Satellite
  • Day 1

    Ahhhh singapore

    March 2, 2019 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    Today we travelled from Brisbane to Singapore on Qantas Flight 51. It was a good flight, we both managed to watch a few movies. We were sitting on the middle section of 4 with a spare seat next to me which was lucky!
    Arrival in Singapore was efficient and we were at our hotel, Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen, an hour after landing which was 7:20pm local time. Taxi from the airport was about $28. We got settled in to our room then headed out around the corner to the Albert place hawker centre (open air food court). Most of the stalls were closed but we chose one which had a long line. I got some noodles with pork and veggies and B got the pork and onion with rice. Both meals were pretty good and $4 each, bargain! We went for a wander and found an ice cream sandwich wafer stand. I got mint choc chip and B went for red bean which was sold out so settled for vanilla choc chip. $1.20 each. There was a nice breeze blowing tonight so we wandered some more before returning for the night. I plan to blog every day again this holiday, but lack of internet on our cruise will mean a bit of a wait.
    Read more