Satellite
  • Day 4

    Closed due to rain

    August 27, 2019 in Denmark ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    Stella asked for another bloody avocado :) successfully too I might add!

    We are off to climb the Tower! Off we go. Hair nice and straightened and it’s raining lol

    Oh well should reduce the line at the Tower where the stairs are on the outside. 20 minute walk, there it is. Yep no queue, living the sightseeing dream.. ‘sorry we are currently closed due to rain.’

    Stupid health and safety.

    Ok well it will stop soon as it’s going to be 27 today so let’s walk over to Christiania. Still quiet in Freetown. Stalls are being set up.

    Hang on a minute... that’s a weed stand. There’s another one. Oh and another. Yep and I can smell it. Pity I don’t like it as it could have been quite an unproductive relaxed sit down here. No photos here unfortunately :(

    Walked up to the water and around a ways looking at some of the houses, got a bit turned around and seeing condoms on the ground just set my anxiety way up and I just needed to escape this tax free, community of dope lovers paradise.

    I am way to uptight for that. Let’s go back to the church tower :)

    Still closed the sun is beaming and it’s so humid now I am dripping. Opens in 15 minutes but the call of the climb has passed and I feel sated by my picture of it from the ground.

    I do need T-shirts though. Let’s go buy some.

    I hate shopping. Why as soon as I say shopping do my feet start hurting? Stupid dresses everywhere where are the T-shirts? I should eat something. Ah better. That’s a great T-shirt! It has a Viking on it! Yay!

    Let’s go chill at the hotel!
    Read more