Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 31

    Las Vegas

    August 7, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 35 °C

    Las Vegas baby!! How do I explain Las Vegas. Wow this place is out of this world! The structures of the different casinos are amazing and the lights at night are beautiful! Such a crazy place though, you can walk around through the streets with alcoholic drinks and everyone smokes cigarettes inside the casinos. The streets and casinos are packed with people at night time and then empty in the mornings until about lunch time.

    We stayed in New York New York and loved it, out of all the casinos we would choose this one again. There are definitely newer casinos but for what we were looking for this was perfect.

    While in Vegas we experienced all the Vegas must do's, we hired a Mustang and drove to the Grand Canyon Sky Walk - driving through the desert was unlike anything we have seen before and the canyon was amazing to see in person, and of course the Mustang was fast and very comfortable.

    We also went to a shooting range and shot a few guns! Jay had the full package shooting 5 different guns while I shot 3. This had our adrenaline pumping!!!

    One night we also went and saw Cirque Du Soleil show 'O'!! Both Jay and I had never experienced a show like this before, it was breathtaking and beautiful! We both walked out afterwards feeling like we hadn't blinked in 2 hours! I would highly recommend this show!!
    Read more