Satellite
  • Day 59

    Brazilian Traditions

    January 26, 2016 in Brazil ⋅ 🌙 24 °C

    It is our last day in Arriaial de cabo and I have to say I am sad to leave this little piece of paradise. The beaches and the waters here are so beautiful and today the waves have been massive but i'm sure our journey will bring many more of these.
    Today we were chatting to a couple of people in the hostel and i said that the one thing i really missed was a bath .... they explained that in Brazil they have Motels , now don't get confused as this is not somewhere you drive to they are basically sex chalets that you can rent on an hourly or nightly basis , they all have baths and some even have extra oxygen ,(dont think we'll be needing this)
    Today i also had my first Brazilian wax (omfg) i arrived back to the beach 2 hrs later walking like John Wayne , but feel well prepared for the Brazilian way of life but whilst away Mark had been leading Buddy astray so i ordered dinner and we headed back to the hostel to pack.
    After a shower we headed down to the nearest and first beach we had seen and participated in an Acai , its like a frozen fruit smoothie and absolutely delicious , (i will definitely be repeating this experience, but not sure about the waxing.) Whilst watching a game of soccer a lovely ending to this week.
    Read more