Satellite
  • Day 55

    Fraser Island

    January 2, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    FRASER ISLAND

    We were 28 people and had 4 cars (Toyota 4WD)
    We were group 2 and had the car number:

    806•SYW Queensland Sunshine State

    Our group was mixed with 2 boys from Kanada, 1 boy from the Netherlands, 1 girl from Finnland, 2 girls from Germany, Lea & me - First we've done a stop at lake Makenzy.
    So beautiful !!! The water has an amazing colour & is so clear !
    After this stop we've made a lunch break in a rainforest. The walk should be 15 minutes but Lea & me haven't listen to the guide & took thw wrong way which wad an hour.
    Anyway we survive again.
    After a long drive through a forest without streets we had a broken car.. Car 3 was stopped..
    Our guide had called Pippies beachhouse & we had to wait from 14:33 to 16:55.
    In this time Peter (guide) had explained us the jelly fishes. He had tooked one of the death fisches at the beach & gave it to me.
    I was screaming - can't describe that feeling.. It wasn't that bad but i was shocked of the feeling ! - by the way: it was a bit burning & that jelly fish wasn't alive ! I don't want to know how it feels when they are !
    When we had another car for group three we went to our camp for dinner & went to bed early.
    Read more