Satellite
  • Day 56

    Fraser Island

    January 3, 2016 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    FRASER ISLAND

    We were getting up at 04:15 for the sunrise. I have tooked my sleeping bag & my camera & went into the car.
    We were driving for 5 minutes to a shipwrak and were waiting for the beautiful view.

    Back in the camp we had breakfast & I was scared again by a big lizzard which was jumping on the tree.

    When everybody was ready we went to the champagne pools (theese are little bowls at the beach arised by volksnic aktivities).
    It is prohibited to go swimming in the ocean because of the jelly fishes & tiger sharks.

    Next stop was the Indian head. The Indian head is the highest cliffe on Fraser. Actually you can see there dolphins, sharks and turtels.
    But nobody of our group had seen anything..
    Except me i saw big groups of fishes & I'm pretty sure that I saw the silhouette of a shark.
    After lunch in the camp we were by the colored stones at the beach where we had the second broken car of our group.
    The key was broken..
    Peter was droven to a tourist place where he founds a mechanic guy who was helping us.
    We were waiting for 2 hours..
    In the afternoon we were sand boarden which was amazing !!!!
    The sand dune where we had to go was so big ! It is unimaginable... We came out of the foreat after a 30 minutes walk & from 1 second to the other second was everything white because of the sand !!!!
    In the evening we've had pasta bolognese and played some drinking games.
    Awsome day !
    Read more