Satellite
  • Day 28

    Last day in paradise

    October 13, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 15 °C

    What a sad thought... But bonus is that I got to spend it with my cousin!! Wasn't the most thrilling of days, but it was still a lovely day and a good way to spend the day.

    Started the morning off with a nice brunch at a place called 1000 blessings. And then of course it started raining so we made our way back to the house to wait out the rain. After it had finally stopped we made our way to the city. We adventured a little bit, and I got my nose pierced. Get to blame that one on the "wild one" in the family.

    After that it was just a very chilled afternoon, spent it packing and playing fetch with the day Gigi. Yes you read that right. Such a cute cat... almost makes me like them.

    Then the adventure of coming home started.

    Made my way to the airport. Getting there was pretty good luck Skybus was there when I got to the station, timing was right. Wasn't until I got to check-in that the shitshow (excuse the language) started. 3 hours early, the check-in wasn't even open. I was about 8th in line, and it took me an hour to get through. Between the system not working, people having to repack luggage and having no visas or the wrong in for, it was terrible. Finally I got to the front, and the lady walked off with my passport to deal with a problem of another passenger. So now two of the three check in counter agents are occupied and I can't even go to the 3rd. Finally she gets to me and treats me like an idiot... condesendingly telling me I printed my boarding pass... Which I didn't because it told me to go to the check-in counter. Then security, the sign says 5 minutes, but the people infront of me clearly do not understand what empty pockets mean. Finally I get to the gate and see the guy who was behind me in line sitting there. We had been joking about being three hours early. Thank God we were. Took almost two hours to get through. Anyway getting on the plane now.

    👣's: 12850 - 9.84 km
    Read more