Satellite
  • Day 4

    The Pad Thai Shop and more night markets

    August 20, 2018 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    We utilized the swimming pool at dCondo Mine today. It was huge and we were the only ones in it (for the most of it anyway). Once hunger struck we got ready and left for The Pad Thai Shop around 30 minutes away.

    The shop was packed with locals and tourists. Alot of their dishes had finished by the time we got there. We ordered the prawn pad thai, chicken krapow with fried egg and rice, and crab fried rice. The pad thai was the best one I have ever had. The chicken krapow delicious but spicy as hell. Crab fried rice always the safe choice anywhere. Their portions were huge and only for THB 50 each. They even have free flow chicken soup which was very rich in flavour. I definitely would recommend this shop. Oh, and a plus point, the staff speaks excellent english.

    Since it was out last full day here, we needed to do souvenir shopping. So off we went to Malin Plaza Market. The souvenirs here were the cheapest by far. Tshirts, key chains, magnets, bags, wood carvings, you name it. Food was of abundance too. We bought the mango with sticky rice to go since we were still full.

    It was 7pm by the time we got done, so next stop: Chillva Market. This is somewhat like a hipster night market. We didn't buy any souvenirs here since we already bought everything we needed, but we couldn't say no to food. So we bought sausages, smoothies, sushi and many more and made our way back to our condo to call it a night as we have an early flight in the morning.
    Read more