Satellite
  • Day 7

    West Palm beach 2 & Everglades

    June 13, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    Life in West Palm is good I gotta tell you. I like Julians life over there. Working with soccer can be physically exhausting, training different kids the whole day in the sun on the pitch can be physically exhausting, but keeps you mentally happy.

    One day we took care of Mikaleas little brother Vic Junior, wich was very funny. We went to different beaches and he even asked me to do yoga, so we did at Jupiter beach, not for from tiger woods home. Donald Trump also doesn't live far away and we crossed his home once or twice.

    Whenever someone was free he or she took me to a nice place, like the Everglades wich were only 1hour drive away.
    We drove around the mangroves in a hovercraft and got so lucky seeing 3 Alligators in their free habitat.
    When we stopped one got so curious that she swum directly to our boat and (no joke) swum right before me and looked straight into my eyes 👀

    We had a great night out with Julian and Sebastian. There were several Restaurants and Bars that turned into clubs, packed of people dancing.
    The streets of West Palm center look unreal. Just missing that they're paved with gold. Everybody is super dressed up and chique like most the venue's around.

    Mikaela who is originally from New York went there for a wedding and asked us to come too. She has family there and we could sleep at her grandma's place in Long Island.
    After we missed the wedding we decided to book anyways from Monday to Friday.
    And here I am on the plane to fucking NEW YORK CITYYYYYYY 🤯
    I didn't expect this to happen so short before my return to Germany but it's actually happening and I am sooooo excited. A dream comes true.
    Read more