Satellite
  • Day 2

    1 - Aarhus

    August 3, 2019 in Denmark ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    10 hours on the train was a bit tooooo long. But we survived! Sadly a part of the group had a lot of trouble with the trains so they arrived later. We checked in into the Airbnb which is located at the harbor so also really central. We have a really nice view with a small balcony which is great. After we checked in and showered (since we were still wearing the clothes from Friday and it was disgusting) we strolled around the city to find something to eat. We ended up with a pizza.
    So after we had an delicious dinner we went to get the rest of the group whom finally arrived at the station and went for another walk through the city. Just exploring and seeing things, but taking it easy. My impression of Aarhus is really clean and safe. It’s not big like tourist big so you’re feeling kind of with the locals. It’s nice!
    This weekend in Aarhus there is a sort of festival in the harbor. So there are stages everywhere and they had a big firework show.
    But now it’s time to really catch up with some sleep since I haven’t really slept at all past night.

    Tomorrow we will continue our journey to Copenhagen.
    Read more